Hormone Support – Liposomal DHEA (1)
Convenient, great-tasting liquid supplement features healthy aging hormone to support immune and thyroid function, memory, energy production and weight management
Convenient, great-tasting liquid supplement features healthy aging hormone to support immune and thyroid function, memory, energy production and weight management.
A dietary supplement to help maintain normal levels of the DHEA hormone*
- Available in a convenient easy to use form.
- Made with soy free ingredients
- In a base with sunflower lecithin and natural grape flavor.
DHEA is an important adrenal hormone that supports healthy aging.* DHEA levels decline with age and adrenal stress.
DHEA supports immune system and thyroid function, as well as memory and energy function.*
About DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone)
- DHEA is a steroid hormone produced from cholesterol by the adrenal glands. It is the most abundant steroid in the bloodstream and is present at even higher levels in brain tissue.
- DHEA is a precursor to many steroid sex hormones, including estrogen and testosterone. With age, DHEA production declines, usually peaking between the ages of 25-30 and gradually falling to a decline of 90% by age 60.
How DHEA works:
- DHEA seems to support IGF-1 levels (insulin growth factor) and support decreased levels of cortisol.* IGF-1 is the
hormone, or growth stimulating metabolite, produced by the metabolism of Human Growth Hormone (HGH), and is responsible for the beneficial effects of elevated HGH. Cortisol is a stress hormone. With aging there is a decline in DHEA and an elevation of cortisol.
High and prolonged levels of cortisol in the bloodstream (like those associated with stress) have been shown to have negative effects such as:
› Impaired cognitive performance and suppressed thyroid function
› Blood sugar imbalances
› Decreased bone density and a decrease in muscle tissue
› Higher blood pressure and lowered immunity
Elevating DHEA levels is a way to help support healthy
cortisol levels and improve IGF-1production.*
Studies have shown that supplementing with DHEA may
- the immune system*
- blood sugar metabolism and weight management*
- brain and bone health*
- heart health*
- estrogen and testosterone levels*
Factors that contribute to low DHEA levels include:
- Aging, Sugar, Nicotine
- Caffeine, Alcohol, Nutritional imbalance
- A vegetarian diet low in cholesterol and healthy fats
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, Adults (18 years and over), take 0.25 ml (approximately ¼ of a dropper) or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Shake very well before each use.