Weight Management – Tonalin®-CLA (90)
Stimulant-free source of Linoleic Acid helps reduce body fat to promote weight management and increased muscle mass
Tonalin® brand conjugated Linoleic Acid helps the body metabolize existing fat deposits to be used as energy by muscle cells and the liver.* Tonalin® CLA is a great way to reduce fat and increase lean muscle mass safely and effectively.* Unlike many supplements for weight loss, Tonalin® CLA does not contain any stimulants.
A dietary supplement to support weight management and healthy cortisol function.*
Tonalin®-CLA is the patented form of CLA that is proven to be effective in increasing lean muscle mass and decreasing fat.*
Tonalin® brand CLA (Conjugated Linolenic Acid) helps the body metabolize existing fat deposits.* This fat then returns to the blood stream where it is used as energy by muscle cells and the liver.* Tonalin®-CLA is a great way to reduce fat and increase lean muscle mass safely and effectively.*
– Maintaining blood glucose and cholesterol levels within normal ranges*
– Weight Management*
– Energy and improved muscle mass for Weight Lifters/
Tonalin®-CLA is completely natural and does not contain any stimulants or artificial ingredients.
- CLA reduces body fat and tones muscles by decreasing the ability of fat storage cells to take dietary fats from the
bloodstream.* Existing fat cells shrink and new fat cells are prevented from forming.* In addition, Tonalin® boosts
metabolism and improves the breakdown of fat in muscle cells for energy.* The result is a better appearance by
decreasing fat and increasing lean muscle*.
– Reduces ability of fat storage cells to take dietary fats from the bloodstream.*
– Increases breakdown of fat in muscle cells for energy.*
– Increases metabolic rate to burn fat for energy more quickly.*
– Supports decreased fat accumulation in the abdominal area.*
Studies have shown CLA:
– Supports blood glucose levels within normal ranges.*
– Supports cholesterol and triglyceride levels within normal ranges.*
– Has no adverse side effects.*
Each softgel contains 1,000 mg of Safflower oil, which yields 72-82% CLA (and other monounsaturated acids) per softgel.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel, 3 times daily with meals, or as directed by your healthcare
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this or any nutritional product.