Eye Health – Healthy Eyes™ (90)
Optimal vision formula contains 16 ingredients including lutein, lycopene and zeaxanthin to support ocular health and function.
Healthy Eyes™ is an advanced nutritional supplement designed to maintain ocular health that may decline as a result of dietary inadequacies, aging, toxins, free radical exposure, stress, and sunlight.* The formula includes the free radical fighters Alpha Lipoic Acid and Beta Carotene; Bilberry Extract, which contains bioflavonoids that support healthy histamine levels and helps remove materials from the retina; Eyebright, an herb that is used extensively for dry, irritated eyes, and eye strain; L-Glutathione and Lutein to help protect the lens from UV rays; Taurine, essential for maintaining the structural integrity of the retina; Quercetin and Rutin to support capillary strength; and Lycopene, a phytonutrient from tomatoes with free radical fighting properties.
Healthy Eyes™ is a dietary supplement to maintain and support proper visual function.*
Healthy Eyes™ contains 16 nutrients including vitamins,
minerals and herbs that have been found to support optimal
eye health and functions.*
Eye Structure and Function Support:
- Quercetin and Rutin help support capillary integrity and work
with Vitamin C to decrease bruising of the small capillaries
in the eye.* Rutin has also been associated with maintaining
healthy ocular pressure within the eye.* Quercetin helps support histamine levels within normal ranges to help maintain
- Bilberry helps with the formation and maintenance of
connective tissues within the eye, has beneficial effects on
microcirculation, assists in strengthening capillaries in the
eye and protects the macula.*
- Eyebright is an herb that improves microcirculation to the
retina and helps maintain eye moisture and pressure.*
- L-Taurine is essential for maintaining the structural integrity
of the retina.* If Taurine is depleted, rapid photoreceptor
degeneration can result.*
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin are antioxidants that support ocular
health by inhibiting free radical reactions in the eye and by
supporting the thickness of macular pigment.* Lutein is found
in high concentrations in the retina and macula of the eye.
Lutein also helps protect the lens of the eye from the damaging effects of UV sunlight.*
- Vitamin B12 helps nerve function by supporting the myelin
sheath, which insulates nerves such as the optic nerve.*
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is both fat and water soluble and can
extend the biochemical life of L-Glutathione, and antioxidant
Vitamins C & E.
- Beta carotene is a powerful antioxidant that is converted in
the body to Vitamin A, which is essential to the protection and
function of the retina of the eye.*
- Lycopene is a powerful phytonutrient to to help maintain
optimal eye health.*
- L-Glutathione is the key supporter in the lens. Its major function is to protect the lens from ultraviolet radiation which over
time can cause clouding.* The production of Glutathione in
the lens declines with age.
- Vitamins C & E are antioxidants that support circulation and the
structures of the eye.*
- Selenium, Zinc & Riboflavin are nutrients necessary for supporting antioxidants such as glutathione and super oxide dismutase.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule with a meal, 3 times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.