Heart Health – Nattokinase Plus™ (60)
Nattokinase is a fibrinolytic enzyme produced from Natto, a Japanese fermented food to support healthy veins, blood flow, and capillaries.
Nattokinase Plus™ is a nutritional supplement designed to support healthy blood flow and circulation.* Nattokinase is a fibrinolytic enzyme produced from Natto: a Japanese fermented soy food. The Nattokinase in this formula has high enzyme activity providing 20,000 fibrin units (FU) per gram and is free of Vitamin K. The Plus in this formula is the inclusion of another fibrinolytic enzyme, Serratiopeptidase with Rutin, a flavonoid that acts as an antioxidant and free radical scavenger to support capillary strength and vascular health.*
A nutritional supplement designed to support healthy blood flow.*
Nattokinase Plus™ Supports:
- Capillary Strength*
- Vascular Health*
- Healthy Blood Flow*
The Importance of Capillaries, Veins and Blood Flow:
Capillaries are tiny blood vessels between arteries and veins
that distribute oxygen-rich blood to the body. Capillaries are
extremely thin. The walls are only one cell thick. The network of
capillaries in the human body is so extensive that if laid end to
end, they would extend about 60,000 miles. Capillaries make up
part of the circulatory system.
Veins are blood vessels that carry blood away from an organ, as
opposed to arteries which carry blood toward an organ.
Blood Flow and good circulation are important to the entire
body. An important function of blood flow to is to provide
adequate oxygenation and nutrition to tissues and organs. For
example, blood carries fuel (oxygen and glucose) to the brain.
When blood flow is interrupted or a blood vessel breaks,
diminished blood flow can result.
About the Formula:
- Nattokinase is a fibrinolytic enzyme.
- A fibrinolytic enzyme is an enzyme that breaks down fibrin.
Fibrin is the protein by-products of blood coagulation/clotting.* Nattokinase has been shown to reduce vessel wall
thickening following endothelial injury.*
- Proper regulation of fibrinolysis can help maintain healthy
blood flow throughout the body by ensuring that organs and
tissue receive the blood and oxygen required.*
- The nattokinase in this formula has high enzyme activity providing 20,000 fibrin (FU) per gram and is free of Vitamin K.
- Serratiopeptidase is a fibrinolytic enzyme that has been
shown to break down protein debris from toxins and injuries.*
This enzyme digests non-living tissue such as blood clots,
mucus, and arterial plaque.*
- It has wide clinical use spanning over twenty-five years
throughout Europe and Asia.
- Rutin is a bioflavonoid with antioxidant activity.
- As an antioxidant, Rutin scavenges superoxide radicals
which are chemicals that are highly reactive and can oxidize
- Rutin may also help maintain levels of the biological antioxidant glutathione, the master antioxidant within all cells.*
- A deficiency of rutin may weaken the collagen structure of
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily, between meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: If pregnant, nursing, or have blood-clotting
disorders or are taking anti-coagulant medications such
as Coumadin (Warfarin), do not take this product without
consulting your healthcare professional.